Monday, June 24, 2013

Hotness

Hey Summer, 'sup.

It's nice and all that you are finally here. We were awaiting you for a pretty long time and at some occasions weren't really sure if you'd make it. So we're glad that you did. And, I'm sure you think you're big stuff flexing all your hotness all-round, but hey I have an idea; how about you come and strut your stuff in November or December? Do battle with that Winter dude? I'm sure we'll all love to see you knock out Winter with all your hotness! What? No I'm not being weird....Give you a good reason? Well let's just say you're not too high on the popularity scale these days. Yeah, unfortunately...that's right. I'm hearing a lot of murmuring on the grapevine that you're not all that as you've been hyped up to be. Sort of like the grass is greener thing? Yeah, I knew you'd understand. You're not all just hot air up there are ya, not like they say. So think about it. It's a never-been-imagined publicity coup - you challenging Winter. Imagine the benefits, the popularity you'll be reaping, noone would have imagined or expected it, and just when the favour might tilt Winter's way - you come along. Yeah, yeah I hear the icecream truck too. Yeah, I look forward to seeing you in December or sometime too.

Peace out, yo.


10 comments:

  1. The day when summer turns up along with winter, is the day when the it would be clear that the Global Warming is at its peak- A global catastrophic. And we have failed miserably in controlling the same.

    However nice it would sound for a battle to happen and let the summer take over a little coldness with its hotness, the reality is something otherwise.

    I know, you just wrote this in a fun way. Sorry for taking all the fun part out of it. (I haven't been thinking straight these days). So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already been clear over here :P

      Delete
  2. LOLLL ...taking panga and trashtalking with summer eh :P

    so far summer has been perfect here .... its hot and sunny at times but it rains almost everyday, even if it is a lil bit :D perfect for my tomato plants which are very very happy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's been raining too. I'm enjoying summer also, it's just those infuriatingly superheated humid moments :P

      Delete
    2. It's been raining for the past two weeks here :) It's kind of nice though because it's hot and rainy, and you know how I feel about rain so yayyyy.

      Delete
    3. I absolutely lovee when the rain comes down, because right before it does, the heat still to complete silence and then WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH the winds come barrelling across, to be followed by the downpour :D

      Delete
  3. DECOMBOBULATIONS :o OHO GOOD TIMES :P haha

    Lol yeah give it to summer!! What does it think hmphh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lollll where did you randomly get that memory from? :P

      What does he think of himself? Just go tell him who I ammmmm.

      Delete
    2. I dont wanna :( you tell him, he's already after my life ;(

      Delete