Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Showers

It's raining, it's pouring....

Well, one day into being back on the public front, and I do admit I've been experiencing heebie-jeebies. I'd gotten so comfortable with writing for myself - akin to being peacefully alone on a park bench lost in my own thoughts, without regard to anyone around me or with me. But, this is a transition that's meant to occur, and occurring it is.

That said, over the time I've been absent, missing and 'away', I had been asked many times about the situation. There've been innumerable euphemisms and codes for the act of opening my blog; e.g. "when is your store opening?"

Now that it's open, I feel the need to make a distinction, rather than the store grand opening, I would rather like to take the opportunity to simply welcome you home. :)


11 comments:

  1. thank you for da welcome ... where is da beer ? i dont see any in da fridge :P

    it be pouring here too .... the still nascent bulbs are singing to each other in the rain :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the welcome.
    So, any house warming presents? Giving you would be routine. So, thought you should give the visitors some presents. What do you think ? Great idea na ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyy, and it's good you've gotten comfortable writing for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause you are the one who once told me to write for myself, regardless of people being there or not.

      Delete
    2. R:P yes keep reminding her how awesome she is as a role model and what a wonderful and inspiring friend and companion she has been to all of us .... miss hmk keeps forgetting that at times :D

      Delete
    3. Shhh. You'll make me cry *rolleyes*

      Delete
    4. :O LOLL ...still showering here :smoke ... i forecast the earth coming alive in a burst of colors in the next week or so .... already i see some weeping willows lose patience and decide to go somewhat green on me :smoke

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You planning on crying? :O

      Delete
    2. NO!! for you!!

      Shhh. You'll make me cry *rolleyes*

      ^^

      Delete