Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Peace

As you can tell, I haven't been around much. Or rather, I haven't been blogging for awhile. Anyways, on Friday evening while walking home from the bus, I had my earphones on and was walking with my book open, reading.

This is probably one of the best 5 minutes of the day, as the walk home goes through the neighbourhood park, and fields of trees. The sun is just beginning it's dip down and it's that little bit more breezier, if not cooler.

I love the random way the music that is playing (I keepmy playlist on the random shuffle mode just for this)  suits the mood of the walk home. On this particular day, I managed to slow my ramble homeward-bound in the peace and tranquility of the evening to fit two songs in.

The gleeful calls of the children dancing in the waterpark sprays, the movement of the clouds, the sun tracing it's journey overhead, and somehow even with all the sounds surrounding, somehow I was cocooned in a silence that just intertwined with everything else.

These are the two songs that so perfectly fit the moment, and I was so filled with the love for the moment that I decided while I walked home, and watched my own feet walking with the dance of shadows and light (it was almost like I was drunk with contentment, you should really try just watching your feet on the pavement as you walk..) - I decided I had to write about the moment and share these songs.

Song #1.
Ab mujhe koi intezaar kahan
Woh jo behthe the… Abshaar kahan
Ab mujhe koi intezaar kahan
-Ishqiya

Song #2.

Tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Mehekta hoon, behekta hoon,..chehekta hoon
-Guzaarish



:)