Friday, January 25, 2013

25

Hi guys. It's Friday night (yipeee!) and anyways, I thought since I missed a day and whatnot that I shouldn't get in the habit of being blog-lazy.

So today, while walking out in the morning heading to work, I passed the usual park all covered down with snow, and yes it was a wonderfully resplendant winter morning, although bereft of that sunshine that might have made it just oh so perfect, however, what did add to my glee was spotting the flutter of wings and...dun dun dun...recognizing that shape of the head....it was a bluejay! Yayyy!

 I LOVE birds, and spotting the odd and rare sightings of such birds (I mean, compared to always seeing sparrows, crows, ravens, doves, geese and seagulls) is such a thrill. And not only that, there were two of them. Yayyy a bluejay couple! Okay so that made my day. Thank you very much, have a great weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Blue jayss <3
    There is this blue jay who hangs around our backyard every summer :)

    We are friends :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm good friends with this mourning dove who visits every spring summer alsooo :D has for years hehe.

      Delete
    2. mourning dove :blink ... n what is this dove mourning :O .... given that i was in a certain (other)country in the world a few days ago where the citizens take great pleasure in ingesting all forms of fowl, i will refrain from saying what popped up in my mind :D

      Delete
  2. bluejay 1: look at this strange creature that can only walk ...what the hell is this this creature wearing with all those clothswarapped around itself ... doesnt it have fur to keep us warm.

    bluejay 2: dont talk about that one ... it is truly crazy .... have you ever seen one of these humans in such cold weather behaving like it was going to start singing like one of us :O

    bluejay 1: is this the crazy one you were telling me about ...the one that ermmm writes :unsure

    bluejay 2: yes soon this one will write a long essay about us and post our pictures too ... what about our privacy matey :scowl

    bluejay 1: ok ok mister ... stop looking at that human .. concentrate on my beautiful blue eyes and sing me a song :eyelashesflutter

    bluejay 2: ek daal par tota baithe ek daal par maina ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops replace us in line 3 with it :D

      Delete
    2. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL you crazy crazy weirdo :D

      Delete
  3. of course im crazy .. how else would i be frnds with ya :P

    ReplyDelete