Friday, December 14, 2012

Level 3 Completed

Greeeeeeeeetings everyone. Tis a nice and bright sunny winter morning. Aaand, it's Friday! All reasons to smile.

Today's the birthday of one of my old best friends, and I'm not wishing them. I'd have a moment of melancholic silence for the lost friendship, but I'd already spent too much time in the past doing that. Now I'm glad to say, sort of in relief, that I can look back and think about that saying how some people come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime, and think that it's apt.

I was also having a 'discussion' yesterday evening with one of my close little friends who isn't quite so fond of the phenomenon of 'trust'. After we went our respective ways, I was thinking how things don't work out a certain time or phase in life because it's just not the time for it to work out. (Say what?)

I mean, I look at the events in my past and think of them as stepping stones to where I am now. I can follow the path I've walked to where I am, and see why I am here because of certain events that happened. If I hadn't had my heart broken in a young naive infatuation, then maybe I would never have started writing. If I hadn't started writing, then - long story short - I might never have been here.  You may not be reading this because this would not have been here to read. You may not have been reading this because, if things didn't happen they way they happened, you may not have known me.

Now, if that's a good thing or not, I leave to you.

But I'm glad, grateful, happy, content with where I am now. If I look at my past I'm overwhelmed with amazement and thankfulness that I'm here where I am in life. At the things I have in life. The people.

I mean I've gone through crap after crap after crap after crappy experience (please don't mind the language), and it's like coming through it all to the golden light.

Think of it like a Mario Brothers video game. Fighting through the obstacles, killing the enemies, doink di doing doing. Getting gold stars along the way, ding ding, ding ding. Being able to jump over the holes to the other side, dddddddoink. Coming through it all, even losing some lives and getting hurt a few times, but that's okay. You still come through and get the prize. That's if you want to. That's if you try.

20 comments:

  1. "I was also having a 'discussion' yesterday evening with one of my close little friends who isn't quite so fond of the phenomenon of 'trust'. After we went our respective ways, I was thinking how things don't work out a certain time or phase in life because it's just not the time for it to work out. (Say what?)"




    *Hides*

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is explanation for the way we are now, the reason we are writing, the way we are living, etc etc. But if we are happy about 'NOW' , the reasons are something we can relate to and they are the stepping stones. I wouldn't like to think otherwise.

    "Now, if that's a good thing or not, I leave to you." : Well, what I consider good is that you are writing. Though I don't know much of the details about the reason. But you are writing and constantly inspiring. And that's cool.

    "Coming through it all, even losing some lives and getting hurt a few times, but that's okay. You still come through and get the prize. That's if you want to. That's if you try."

    Now, I guess : *Level 4 Initiated*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post .. yes we come across certain people at certain points of time coz we were destined to ... and in a way our past creates our future destiny.

    .... if i wasnt so lost in aug 2011 i would never have (on a whim) landed up on the spice channel ... and somehow the first person that i said a word to was this totally wacko goofy person that i bonded with instantly (for anyone that knows me well .... this is as rare as it gets .. i just dont bond instantly ... the only other time i did was long long ago and that bond basically defined my future life :O) ...back to now ... if i hadnt bonded with this well known (ahem ahem ) person ... i wouldnt have stayed on ... and i wouldnt have ever met Miss HMK (that is just so unimaginable now) ... i wouldnt have ever rediscovered my penchant for being beautifully wordy (LOL) ... and i wouldnt have ever met Miss Kajubarfi or Mr Smoke .....

    so yeah im also forever grateful for all the trials and tribulations that led to my being here ... i wouldnt give this up for anything :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :D *becomes unspeechless after 23409820349 hours*

      So I need to thank da sautan for da wordyfriend :hmm :P

      I think you got this speech down my friend, now you just need to win that nobel prize :B For you know what *diary*

      Delete
    2. very nice comment nerdy am glad 2 have met u too so maybe its good i drank so much coffeeeee dat i couldnt sleep so found chat *HUGS MY LADOO*

      Delete
    3. LOLLL da sautan :O

      ... see kajubarfi even coffee has its benefits (plus it has antioxidants so it really helps the body develop its immune system)

      Delete
    4. NO :O Coffee = cortisol = stress/weight gain/ moodiness/....

      Delete
    5. :O Coffee does that???

      *Glares*

      and Miss.Literal Lol

      Btw I need to thank soooooooooooooo many people and situations to have met u all =]

      So thank you life :)

      Delete
    6. Lol..coffee doesn't make U fat..if it did den i wudnt be skinny =]

      Delete
    7. And about moodiness umm "speechless"

      Delete
    8. It does, or rather, CAN- and any google search into the whys and hows will show you :D... lol but you workout also :P AND don't eat properly so yeah:P

      Delete
    9. What rubbish :-S stupid Google =/

      Delete
    10. Oye it's not Google that's saying this! The scientists and articles are posted ON Google. come on use your brain missy :P

      And LOL at all of you backs

      Delete