Friday, August 10, 2012

Sallu

I've always oscillated between liking and not liking Salman Khan.

In general, I'm not too picky about celebrities, I tend to like them all - or to be more accurate, most of them. With Sallu, I wasn't ever one of those OMG gush gush SALLU fans. Post 90s, his acting isn't particularly spectacular, but I never really disliked him, per se. He jumps around like a joker most of the time, but then again, that's what he's like. It's part of why I've remained on the 'like' side of the oscillations more often than not. I like him off-screen more than I do on-screen.

Tonight, however, I learnt he's a talented painter, and witnessed it with my own eyes. And bloody hell, that's when my heart got totally won over. Yep, Sallu I'm on your bandwagon now man. *swoon*



12 comments:

  1. LOL, did you watch Indian Idol? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't aware he painted? :O *shakes head* :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I did before, would I be swooning onlyyy now ::rolleyes

      Delete
    2. Too late to say it was a rhetorical question? Lol

      Delete
    3. You think I'll stop from having an answer even to a rhetorical question? :P

      Delete
  3. hmmm ... time for sallus chat career to be over :smoke

    what is it with my best friends and salman khan :unsure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you know I have something to say.

    And all I have to say is.... while I still have hope on mankind, I have none left on womankind.

    Btw, I used to paint in school. I dont remember anyone swooning over me. Hmmm, maybe its the muscles.

    That reminds me.. someone made a picture of mine with my torso longer than my legs. FYI, I am not a midget.. :S and LOL at huge biceps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay if you have no hope on womankind, you keep your eyes on your men ;)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete