Thursday, May 30, 2013

Me-ness (May Challenge Continues)

Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

Whenever I encounter that usual "about me" section, as one does, I usually have a standard answer to it which I've cultivated some years ago, years and years ago when I first encountered it, then encountered it again and decided I didn't want to waste too much time with pondering over this, regardless of it being a legit question that I normally like. 

My latest answer to this is comprised of me as in "what I do":

... Thinker. Dreamer. Imagination that strives to reach new bounds. Random. Love to laugh. Bibliophile. Tree Hugger. Cloud Watcher. Sitdown Comedian. Nature lover. Hopeless romantic....

It's been years since I wrote that bit up. And everytime I go through it, I think it's a fair summation of what I do, as an extension of who I am. So much has changed and even I have changed in countless ways, but I think even now, it's still as apt. 


Day 11: Sell yourself in 10 words or less

Sometimes kitten, sometimes cat, and sometimes, pure tigress.


;) mrow.