Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Morning

One week ago, I was about to write about how awesome it was to have slept with the windows open and the amazing feeling of summer's warmth seeping down to your very toes, and yet today it's just the opposite. It's cold. Forlornly cold and again seeping into your bones in such a way you can either shiver or yawn with each passing moment. Of course, a lovely cup of coffee would be just the thing right now, but even I was too cowardly to make the extra walk to get that said coffee. Now I am wrapped up in my scarf - same scarf I had to run back inside after opening the front door to fetch - and wiggling my toes in the socks I had also grabbed and put on before re-entering the briskly windy day.

12 comments:

  1. hands miss iq a hot cuppa coffee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very same thing is happening over here! I went to school in flip-flops today, and it started to rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol o_o I'm not even close to flipflop getup yet!

      Delete
  3. *Drops envelope*

    http://a-shared-thought.blogspot.ca/2013/05/passin-on-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chahe koi mujhe junglee kahe :D .... :O new post idea :P

      Delete
  4. *Looks at ur wiggling toes inside sockies* :-W you need two pairs of socks :ehm

    its just another Manic Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, It's cold again?
    The similar thing is happening here. Its' raining in summer and the morning are the chilliest these days.
    _________

    And I wanted to ask you something...
    Is there anyway to contact you like an email. I turned your blog upside down and even went into the Google Plus, but just didn't find one. It is like you are totally untraceable. :P
    Anyways, what I wanted to ask was whether you would be interested in writing a guest post on my blog? I know you are all busy in your work and all, but if time permits then would you be able to write a short piece? Please do let me know. And also if possible, do share the email. Believe me, I won't spam it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah email isn't anywhere to be found :P But tell me more about the guest post :D I'm honoured you'd ask of course I wanna know what about...and I'd love to if I knew I could and what about :D

      Delete
    2. Well, You can write about anything and everything you feel like. Yes. Everything and Yes, Anything.
      So, its' totally your choice. But do let me know once you are ready, if you are interested.

      Delete