Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chaudah main tu satrah simple baat hai, arre duniya kya kahegi tera chanchal saath hai

S E V E N T E E N.  Welcome to my favourite number.  Yes 17.

Don't ask me why because I won't have an answer for you.

Granted, 29 is also my favourite number. But I like 17. I'm just particular to it for whatever reason.

It is so beautiful today! Well, it was yesterday also. I was sort of surprised at it, because I haven't been checking the weather in the mornings before leaving home. When I got out yesterday, I was just blown away by the amazing weather. The breeze was actually warm! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (squeal of happiness).


I can't expound enough on how much sunshine make me happy. I was born on a quiet sunny morning. This is my disposition. Blue skies. White fluffy clouds. Warm breeze. Sunshine. Oo yes baby.

I also like rain. I like snow. Okay I lie. I love them. Ah, I just LOVE weather. And I guess I'm pretty lucky because being born here, I've pretty much experienced every hue existing on the climate rainbow.

I love variety, and I tend to be complacent with pretty much anything. I'm not that picky with much. If I were to say what I am particular with, it would most likely be with regards to the state of people's minds and personalities. The way they need to express such negativity.Ughh. *Shudders*

Oh, and fish. >.<