Monday, April 23, 2012

Recess

This is probably the latest I've delayed writing a blog (don't correct me if I'm wrong), and yet I realized it doesn't really take so much of an effort to put down whatever random thoughts I've got floating in my head.

I've often been asked questions that fall under "Wow, you put so much time into writing." Which boggalizes my mind because, really, I don't.

When I write I don't really think. Of course, I think, but I mean I don't truly think and then write. My fingers just flow in collaboration with whatever I'm thinking at that very moment. And my thoughts buzz like electrically charged particles in an electric field.

As a result, almost 9pm, I'm like "yo, blog how you doin'?" Of course, it did not respond.

Or maybe it did, but then again who's to know; maybe it gives off blogistic vibes that just send out the thought message "Writeeeee to me."

It sure worked for me, if so. O_O

I'm  putting out this advance notice now:  I may just be incredibly (much more) busy at work than I have been. As a consequence, do not be too happy if I let you off with less homework childre- SETTLE DOWN CLASS.

Your assignments will still be as follows: keep smiling, think positive, be positive and stay superduperfuntastic.

That will be all.

*bell rings*

18 comments:

  1. And my thoughts buzz like electrically charged particles in an electric field. -- scientists are yet to discover this queer phenomenon..

    my thoughts are like static electricity ..built up to be discharged...maybe i will discharge them in bunking the class miss!:P
    student Z ---dropped the sem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Scientists are way behind in their work pshhh...Or maybe you are :P Too much bunking results in brain shrunking :P

      Delete
    2. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/13/article-2002684-0C87CA7700000578-362_468x266.jpg

      I am following the evolutionary path!:P

      Delete
    3. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/13/article2002684-0C87CA7700000578-362_468x266.jpg

      It's not just me! :P

      Delete
    4. http://i39.tinypic.com/11b87wm.jpg

      another link if that ^^ dont work..:P

      Delete
    5. Lol yeah first link is dead. and second hahaha there is a reason why it specifies MAN :P

      Delete
  2. Lol... Yeah, just looking at the length of your blog it seems like you put a lot of effort into it.....But when you actually read the posts it's just so flowly,,feels like you write down exactly what you're feeling. And I like that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayayay. That's short for me though LOL

      Delete
  3. Hmm IQ as a hot nerdy teacher .... my mind conjures up soooo many RP possibilities :L

    On a more serious note - when was the last time not one but two peeps beat me to the comments section :angry

    Miss Miss - how do u write :angry concisely :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RP?! *SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
      I knew you'd comment about not being first commenter :D hehe.. The first one is the one who challenged the contending position for number 1 position. :P You deal with him in your own timely fashion.

      And, :mad ought to do it LOL =/

      Delete
  4. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .. i just read the trial :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLL :P I put it up, then had second thoughts about if it was too exposed and then third thoughts about it being so long (in terms of scrolling)...but oh well, it was still a classic =/....right?

      Delete
  5. yes it is .. it reads even better in hindsight :D

    are we gonna be fed champagne instead of the blog posts .. coz id be ok with that :L

    did i already ask this question?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL did you already begin drinking that you forgot if you asked that question or not?

      Delete
  6. :O >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Jans whisky paradise - malts/blends/bourbons tasting notes/specials with a touch of classic rock

    blogspot.com 's version of the spice channels' spammers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Less Homework sounds good, but the assignment is much easier. :D

    By the way, You got the art of writing. We may feel that you have written with a lot of mind and thinking because that is the picture we get on reading your posts.

    And also "Is the teacher happy to have a break from blogging OR is going to miss the children ?" :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, the teacher is just another kiddo pretending to wear big shoes, teacher-lipstick and big glasses :P She won't be taking a break from blogging, she's just forewarning that the frequency of blogs MIGHT (emphasis on MIGHT, not WILL) decrease. :D

      Delete