Friday, April 20, 2012

Reason

No matter how hard the days become, I know there is a reason.

When I become overwhelmed by the work, and overcome by exhaustion, I know there is a reason.

When the week starts again and the countdown begins anew, I know there is a reason.

For every dark morning I get up and go again, I know there is a reason.

As long as the wait seems, I persevere because there is a reason.

Today I am reminded that all of it is worth it, every bit, because of you, my reason.

A reason to smile, a reason to celebrate, a reason to relax, and a reason to go on.
  It's payday, baby.

16 comments:

  1. :O

    Mine too LOL

    my good friend anonymous is back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money money money........Must be funny in a rich man's world..... ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so now I know it's a song, I take my hardly back :$

      Delete
  3. LOL.. :D was not expecting to see payday at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Beautiful Saturday - where you can wake up at 11 am and feel like all is good with the world again - the brilliant sun filters through the window shades, the birds are happily chasing one another and the flowers have decided to mesmerize our eyes today with their brilliant colors - ok ok i can in no way shape or form match the lyrical intensity of this blogger whose page i am on :D

    COFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL youu def sound like me though :D

      Delete
  5. Nah Im not even close ... my lyrical prose stopped exactly there .. you would probably continue till it became a well written piece with a beginning a middle and a conclusion :P

    I'm better at you in math tho :D and I'm definitely better at you in being goofy :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zats wot iz knowz .... :L

      someone's missing rasgulla :D

      Delete
    2. Trust me; you haven't seen 5% of my mentalness/goofyness :P

      Delete
  6. As the Sunday girl suggested, I know I dont have to come up with an intelligent line everytime. But, I'll come back when I have a come back. You made me believe you'd put up one of your poems on blog. Flicker flicker flicker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O :D

      Smarty - there is a whole page with my poems. Look under the header, there's a line of tabs for my other pages.

      Delete
    2. Oh, you meant by that post yesterday LOL

      Delete