Monday, September 17, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you all for attending this ceremony. I know you're all waiting for the next episode, but I have blogger duties to attend to. As we are gathered here today, dear friends and family, enemies and stalkers,...

Oh what the heck I GOT ANOTHER AWARD YAYAYAYAYYYYYY *throws up papers and does crazy dance*



There are rools I am told. My rebel side is muttering expletives at these rules while my goody-two-shoes side is pushing up her glasses eagerly.


RULES
a. Thank the Person for nominating you for the award and provide a link back.
b. State 7 random facts about yourself.
c. Answer the questions asked by the tagger.
d. Generate 10 random questions for the bloggers you nominated.
e. Pass on the award and inform them.


Thank you
 to Ajay and Kiara
for throwing this frisbee award at my head and knocking me out in shock. 
*rubs head*



Seven Random Facts about Moi.
1. I am very very very random. I often do things very spontaneously without thinking, and it usually ends up with me on the floor laughing after realizing what I did because of other people's reactions.

2. I love to laugh. I know, I know, who doesn't. But I mean, I REALLY love to laugh. People think I'm crazy because I love to laugh.

3. It's true. I'm crazy.

4. I have five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot. I know that's what people normally have, but still, it's a fact about me, and you didn't expect it did ya? So it's random.

5. I love to argue, I mean I don't love to argue as in fight, but I do love to erm, talk back? I mean I can continue arguing a fact with whatever randomness I come out with. As many people usually aver, there's no winning with me. Even if I agree with the other person, I still can contend and represent the argument simply to keep it going.

6. I can never decide to cut my hair. As my dear Mr. Smoke has endured often, I always state randomly that I'm going to cut my hair this short, and I end up talking myself out of it, because I love my long hair. As he often states, "IQ, you've been telling me this for years."

7. I actually answered the questions posed by Ajay and Kiara, following these random facts, first, so that I didn't catch myself writing some random facts that I actually will answer again later on. Aha.




10 Questions From Kiara


1. What is your favourite song? 
My favourite song right now is Bas Ek Pal. This will change within a few minutes, or hours, mind you.


2. What is your favourite time of the day? 
I love mornings. But literally, it's 12.30 to 3 pm weekdays.


3. What is your favourite book?
50 Shades ... NO! YES I'M JOKING. I think I have a special place for three books for a very long time. 
The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery. I read this as a child. It's always been my secret world because it involves a woman ...still not a girl but not a woman dreams about her castle and prince charming while being pulled down by family. 

Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern, it's not the greatest book, and it's almost childish, but there is something about the story, the friendship, that feels like it's made for me. 

Anybody Out There by Marianne Keyes. I love this author, and this book: I have never laughed so much for any book, nor cried as much. When I read it years ago, it was another keeper made for me. Why? I'll show you:

“I couldn’t be with people and I didn’t want to be alone. Suddenly my perspective whooshed and I was far out in space, watching the world. I could see millions and millions of people, all slotted into their lives; then I could see me—I’d lost my place in the universe. It had closed up and there was nowhere for me to be. I was more lost than I had known it was possible for any human being to be.” 


4. What is your favourite food? Fruit!


5. What's your favourite drink? Water!


6. What do you like about yourself the most? Um, I don't know, my best friend? LOL


7. Is there anything you dislike about yourself? Yeah same answer as previous one. No no, I'm joking. I don't like my sensitivity on a certain level..


8. If saving the world meant sacrificing your life, would you? Yes.


9. Is there any quotes you live by? If so, name them. 
Kia, you know which quotes I live by! Okay everyone else might not, here I go:

Live, laugh, love.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together.
Live for this moment, this moment is your life.
The people who think I'm losing my mind need to know one thing: I never lose.
He who angers you, conquers you.


10. Say something about me.
Kiara is an amazingly sweet, mature and thoughtfully down to earth girl. She's a bundle of fun and wisdom all tied together with a bright green bow.




10 Questions from Ajay:


1.Your motto in life? 
Be the best person I can be in terms of goodness.

2.Ideal person/Role model ? 
Myself! 

3.What is the last thing you want to do ? (haha, I know stupid question) 
Um. Die.

4.Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Somewhere, 10 years older. 

5.What would be one thing you would like to change from your past?
Nonono, I like today. I pass. 

6.What is the crazy idea that is on your right now ? 
Um, I don't know..oh oh my mind? I'm thinking of jumping into the Atlantic ocean and either swimming or rafting. :P

7.What will you do if you are the last person standing on the face of this earth? (another stupid question)
I would sit.

8.What do you value the most in your life? 
My life.

9.Rate me or my blog on the scale of 10! (Please add 5 to whatever is in your mind)

I'll rate your blog. 8.57764643512349, and no that's not with the added 5. :o)

10.Review my blog, please.

Okay, I reviewed . :P


10 Questions for Those I Nominate:
1.  What domain was your very first email address on?
2. What is your favourite smell?
3. What is your favourite item of clothing?
4. What is the oldest item of clothing that you own and still wear?
5. If you had to erase a colour from the rainbow in order to save the world, what colour would it be?
6. What is your perfect pizza?
7. What do you do first when you access the internet?
8.  One day you were contacted to be told you were the winner of an award. What would you most likely have won this award for?
9. If you were taught how to hack like a pro, what would you do with this knowledge?
10. Your bank account suddenly has multiplied in millions. No matter what, everyone asserts that no deposits were made and this is how it has always been. What is your state of mind, what are you thinking, feeling - and what do you do?



And the lucky people who get to answer these questions are...... *drumroll*

  •  Nerdyy @ tbd. 



Please know that you do not have to answer my questions for you in an official post 
but your answers as a comment to this post is accepted. 
Thank you very mucho.


27 comments:

  1. 1. xxxx@mail.(school in texas).edu
    2. Steak sizzling on da grill :P
    3. polo shirts
    4. a polo shirt that i brought frm india when i first got here
    5. indigo .. too dark
    6. neapolitan pizza with mozzarella (fresh) tomato n basil (dont fall off ya chair ms IQ ... i eat veggie food too)
    7. work email
    8. LOL i cant divulge that here coz ppl would know who i was ... just know it wud be for work :P
    9. probably forget it instantly
    10. give half of it to charity(ies), invest most of the rest and use a small portion to travel the world first class n stay at luxury hotels wherever i go ..err paris here i come :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't need the specifics of the email address itself smartypants but okay :P... *falls of chair* wow veggie food! Ok, yes you do eat V too, but it's funny that it usually involves the same ingredients.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I didn't throw the frisbee award. I gave it in flowers, you know ?
    It must be *looks at Kiara*..! :P

    @Facts about you : @2 : No, I don't.
    @3 : I seriously doubt that. Anyways, you would be after me only in the list with me topping it while you... (wait, your name isn't there).
    @4 : Damn! You serious? I thought I was the only one. #Sarcasm :P

    Lol @Answers to Kiara's 4 & 5 questions. Anything other than that.

    @Rating : I know what you did there. (I told you to add 5, but seems like you added 8). Thats' too generous of you. Thanks a lot. A trick question : Don't look at the rating and write down whats after the decimal point. *No Scrolling up Looking allowed*. Never mind the question #JustKidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha flowers :P No Ajay you're a great writer, so that's just as is! :)
      @ JustKidding - Yeah, I wasn't going to do that anyways :B

      Delete
  3. 1. What domain was your very first email address on?....AOL
    2. What is your favourite smell?....GIVENCHY VERY IRRESISTIBLE
    3. What is your favourite item of clothing?....SKINNY JEANS/LEGGINGS
    4. What is the oldest item of clothing that you own and still wear?....JACKET
    5. If you had to erase a colour from the rainbow in order to save the world, what colour would it be?....INDIGO
    6. What is your perfect pizza?....AM SICK OF PIZZA DIS DAYS YUKK
    7. What do you do first when you access the internet?....FACEBOOK/BBC WEATHER/HOTMAIL/BLOG/YOUTUBE
    8. One day you were contacted to be told you were the winner of an award. What would you most likely have won this award for?....BEING 100% CUTE/BUBBLY
    9. If you were taught how to hack like a pro, what would you do with this knowledge?....HACK MY BROTHERS FACEBOOK/MSN
    10. Your bank account suddenly has multiplied in millions. No matter what, everyone asserts that no deposits were made and this is how it has always been. What is your state of mind, what are you thinking, feeling - and what do you do?.....*FAINTS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL@ Indigo, what a copycat!

      Delete
    2. LOL shes only copying her krishna :P

      Delete
    3. ROMEYO STOP LYING...U COPIED MEEH ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja

      Delete
  4. Hey - finally I find your blog... you know I tried locating your blog so many times!

    Must tell you - you have got such a wonderful blog. It is simply beautiful.. I have fallen in love with it <3

    Now, congratulations... its an award truly well deserved :)

    Loved all your answers...each one of them... were tooo good!

    Thanks a ton for bestowing it on Me!! And now apologies for such a looong comment...but my answers :

    1. yahoo
    2. Roses
    3. Anything in white
    4. my military green trouser
    5. RED - for it spells danger.
    6. Cheese and pineapple... my mouth is already watering.
    7. Check mails
    8. My writing *sigh* wish this would come true some day:)
    9. Help Indian Government hack some illegal elements account.
    10. Just look up, Thank God for making me feel like a millionaire even if it was for a nano second and then forget about the money. It was never mine... maybe it will vanish itself the way it came into my account!!

    Thank you soooo much for such a lovely comment as always <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me! I thought you'd joined my Poetry blog (I have a number as you can see from the tabs). Long answers are welcome and even encouraged! I love them :). Thank you for the compliments and - Of course: You're very welcome!

      Delete
  5. OH YEH...7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MEEEH UMMM

    1.... AM FRDLY (I KNOW ITS HARD 2 BELIEVE)

    2....TRUST-WORTHY

    3....AM DA BEST

    4....AM ALWAYS RIGHT (LOL)

    5...LOYAL

    6....CUTE

    7....DEGREE IN PULLING MEN (LOL MESSIN)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay LOL I love youuuu! ♥

    Of course I knew the quotes you lived by, because mostly I live by the same ones, because you showed them to me in the first place.

    Also, I was laughing through some of these answers because you're just sooo funny.

    OOOh, I forgot to mention, you knowww the little divider design thingys, they're very pretty!

    Okay, so for me!

    I'm feeling lazy at the moment, and I hope you don't mind, but I'll just post the answers here, because I can't go through the entire process a second time! (ex. the random facts, the new questions, and tagging)


    1. What domain was your very first email address on? Yahoo

    2. What is your favourite smell? The smell of rain.

    3. What is your favourite item of clothing? Sweatpants and t-shirt.

    4. What is the oldest item of clothing that you own and still wear? Sweatpants.

    5. If you had to erase a colour from the rainbow in order to save the world, what colour would it be? This is hard! umm.. :( I love all colours!

    6. What is your perfect pizza? Cheeeeseeee! (I'm still a bit of a kid)

    7. What do you do first when you access the internet? Log onto blogger.

    8. One day you were contacted to be told you were the winner of an award. What would you most likely have won this award for? Being nice

    9. If you were taught how to hack like a pro, what would you do with this knowledge? Hack you.. NOO, just kidding, ummm hack your blog. JK. have no idea.

    10. Your bank account suddenly has multiplied in millions. No matter what, everyone asserts that no deposits were made and this is how it has always been. What is your state of mind, what are you thinking, feeling - and what do you do? ---Throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Nono - the reason why I said the last 3 lines was exactly because 1. You'd already made a post. 2. IS and Layla would be too lazy to MAKE a post. 3. Nerdy still doesn't have a blog to post ON. :P

      Awww@ being nice! That's so apt. (Duhh, obviously IQ, that's the point.)

      LOL@ hacking me :O MAN the things you learnnn. Hahaha :P

      Delete
  7. 1. What domain was your very first email address on?
    - Hotmail

    2. What is your favourite smell?
    - My Mommy's

    3. What is your favourite item of clothing?
    - My torn and tattered pair of jeans

    4. What is the oldest item of clothing that you own and still wear?
    - An old green Tee

    5. If you had to erase a colour from the rainbow in order to save the world, what colour would it be?
    - How can the world be saved by doing that? I wouldn't remove any. Wouldn't be a rainbow without any one missing.

    6. What is your perfect pizza?
    - Not a big Pizza fan, maybe 3 cheese

    7. What do you do first when you access the internet?
    - Check mails, work and otherwise

    8. One day you were contacted to be told you were the winner of an award. What would you most likely have won this award for?
    - you know =]

    9. If you were taught how to hack like a pro, what would you do with this knowledge?
    - Nothing unless absolutely necessary

    10. Your bank account suddenly has multiplied in millions. No matter what, everyone asserts that no deposits were made and this is how it has always been. What is your state of mind, what are you thinking, feeling - and what do you do?

    - Let it happen to me then I will tell you ^^ Can't think of anything right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you had to erase a colour from the rainbow in order to save the world, what colour would it be?
      - How can the world be saved by doing that? I wouldn't remove any. Wouldn't be a rainbow without any one missing.

      You BUM! I'll slap you. You always ask grrrr questions. I give you an answer hmph: The radiation dispersal through a solar flare is at such an intensity that it presents fatal catastrophe to the earth's atmosphere and the spectroscopy analysis indicates that the solar flare takes the wavelength of a specific colour that would induce patters of electromagnetic radiation additional to acoustic effects, all incurring effects leading to the END OF THE WORLD.

      There! hmphh

      Delete
    2. But thank you for answering all the questions :D

      Delete
    3. Miss.IQ, if that's the case, why not get rid of the entire rainbow? ^^

      okay okay .. I'm running away now :P

      Btw, you're sucha nerd :D

      Delete
    4. Didn't you READDDDDD what I explained hufff. It's the specific wavelengthh not the entire spectrumm

      Delete
    5. "6. What is your perfect pizza?
      - Not a big Pizza fan, maybe 3 cheese"

      YAY HIGH FIVE BEEDU :d:d

      Delete
    6. High five Beedu :D

      I read Miss.IQ ^^ but I just love to get you all riled up hehe

      Delete
  8. 5. I love to argue, I mean I don't love to argue as in fight, but I do love to erm, talk back? I mean I can continue arguing a fact with whatever randomness I come out with. As many people usually aver, there's no winning with me. Even if I agree with the other person, I still can contend and represent the argument simply to keep it going.

    HMPHH ! Don't I KNOW !!

    ReplyDelete