Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back To School 2

"WHAT are you doing here Nerdyyy?" Layla exclaimed with her hands on her fists.

It was after class, a class that went along rather awkwardly with the teacher and the crazy girl at the front staring at one another throughout. Worried, confused and a bit scared on the part of the teacher. 

Still confused, Mr. Nerdy Khan packed up his laptop and looked at the crazy girl. "Sorry? I don't believe we've met before..."

"Check your class list then MISTER Nerdyy! I can't believe this! Are you seriously kidding me? You're Nerdyy! There is no one else with this name on the planet! There can't be!" 

"Well, err I would hope not. Ask my parents about the name if that's your issue miss.. It's on my birth certificate."

"No! Don't you know what this means? This means you're Romeyo! MY Romeyoo!" Layla insisted, blocking his way.

"Miss, I might have to call security if you don't remove yourself from my way" Nerdyy licked his lips nervously. Great, first day I'm teaching here and the first girl has to be a crazy Shakespeare Juliet wannabe! UK really is full of crazy people!

"Nerdy, listen to me. I am Layla!"

"Juliet, Layla, Sohni, Heer...I'm very sure that its all you miss. I'm not going to argue, but if you please..."

"NO! Layla! Beedi Basantii Laylaaaaaaa!! Oh my god." 

"Layla?" Nerdy stared, astounded.

"Yes!!" Layla grinned at him.

"Oh my god, its Layla!" Nerdy looked around panicked, and grabbed a book and tried covering his face and walking past her.

"What the -" Layla frowned. "Are you ignoringggg meehhh?"

Make it to the door, make it to the door, egress ahead, escape escape! Nerdy zeroed into the door.

And fell flat. 

"Ow?" Nerdy rubbed his head and sat up. "What the hell was that?"

"That," Layla smirked "Was my handgun. Dhisum dhisum. Remember? You all just laughed at mee!"



to be continued

18 comments:

  1. LOLLLLLLLLLLL :P

    how many times am i gonna fall off my chair :L

    well .. at least she didnt burst out into tummmmmmmm binnnnnnnnnnn kyaaaaaaaaa haiiiiiiiiiii jeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaa in da middle of class :rolleyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BIN KYAAAAAAAAAA HAI JEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAA KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAI JEENAA ::WUB

      HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS TO ROMEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO N RASGULLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. LOL @ as yet .. speak of da devil ... da cute devil is back :L

      Delete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

    *Waits patiently for the next part*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Takes out speech paper, and gets ready to speak*

    Okay, what I want to say it that whenever I bring myself over here, and read these sorts of posts there's only one thought running through my mind, and today that thought has been whacking my mind and trying to get itself here. So here it is.

    From the past couple of posts, this blog feels like a family! I love the way all of you get along so well, and despite the fact that you're all so different, you seen to blend into some perfect kind of family.

    These posts make me extremely happy ☺ They make me want to smile ☺

    And back to what I was saying, one word comes to my mind when reading these posts, which is "family".

    You guys are like one lovely little family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alsoo ( Yeah i have more to say after that huge comment)

      I love all of your blogs IQ, but each of them for a different reason. The thing that I love about this blog is that it's not only yours. (Don't argue that, Lol,)

      I feel like all of the followers play an important part in this blog in the same way that the writers do ☺ And it's not because they write or comment, it's just because of YOU!

      I feeeel so WELCOME HERE ☺

      I've been dying to say all of that for a while now, but I think I really should shut up now

      Delete
    2. Oh my god :O *faints*

      Remember your day about feeling understood? It's mine because of you today! This blog isn't just me, and I WONT argue haha (but I love that you KNOW I do have that tendency to argue)...and yes yes yes they're family, sorry we're family...you're part of it too, just our new addition, sort of. By the way your point about how we get along so well, we do fight also :P But that goes along with the "family" and I am glad you said it, I feel glad that you do feel welcome here; I feel guilty sometimes thinking I'm excluding other people who wouldn't know how "the family" interact and out personalities.. but oh well, I can't help it :P This is what makes me happy, well they do, so I write about it/them :B Thankk you Kia :D ♥

      Delete
    3. <3 <3 <3 HAPPY FAMILY <3 <3 <3

      BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGG 2 RASGULLAAAAH N KIARAAAAAAAAAA

      Delete
  4. This story keeps getting more and more interesting Lol I wonder what's coming next :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol keep wondering Mr. Smoke :B

      Delete
    2. YEH I WONDER WHATS COMIN NEXT TOO...UMMM HOW ABOUT BEEDU'S CHICKEN?? :p


      *HUGS BEEDU*

      Delete
    3. Man, so much hugging going on O_O

      Delete
    4. Miss.IQ, I like to wonder :ehm

      Beedu Lol where the hell would chicken fit into this story.. not so far atleast haha
      *Hugs Beedu* ::ninja

      Delete